Sunday 6 September 2015

An evening at Mocha



Ever since I went to Mocha for the first time, I always had this crave in me to revisit this place as I don’t know what but I feel a kind of refreshment and homely surrounding in this eating joint which is a rare scene in most of the reputed food chains found in the Guwahati city. The myth that well-located, best tasted and beautifully decorated food joints charge sky high bucks from the customers was proved wrong right on my first visit to Mocha as I found it simply charging the same as any other self proclaimed best food joint based in any corner of the lanes of the city. So, the one factor that may irk one while thinking about stepping into the Mocha, that is, the price factor is just an useless tension and yes, anybody and everybody can find this eatery as homely and welcoming as I find it every time. 

This time, I chose to order for one of the best coolers of the restaurant on the suggestion of your waiter at service. He was friendly enough in helping me to order for a Strawberry Cheese Cake, which although sounds like a desert but actually is a shake and a jar of Country Lemonade. Smiles came automatically to the faces of me and my husband, when we got to see our waiter carrying those giant coolers towards us. The Strawberry Cheesecake shake is a thing that will alone fill up your stomach leaving no space for you to even think about stuffing food. At the same time, the Country Lemonade was so refereshing, perfect in taste and equally big in size that we had to share each others’ coolers and yes, cherished the tastes a lot!    


1 comment: